Here’s the link to our November 2013 newsletter. We are offering a class, “How to Photograph Events” – just in time for the holidays!
The Business and Art of Business Photography
by Julie Diebolt Price, member of Professional Photographers of America
Photography workshop sponsored by Portland Metropolitan Photographers Association
Sunday, September 15, 2013, noon to 6 p.m.
Here’s what we will cover in the six-hour workshop:
– Before you press the shutter button (marketing to get the clients in the door, studio preparation and client preparation.
– The shoot (hands-on) Shooting tethered in the studio, image review and selection.
– The shoot (hands-on) Natural light photography on location near the studio.
– Post production (Photoshop) and electronic delivery.
– Collecting the money, thanking the client, testimonials.
Don’t miss this hands-on, practical training in the Pacific Northwest!
Photography classes are scheduled in Tustin, California and Vancouver, Washington this fall. Take advantage of a unique educational opportunity for PPC & PPA members and non-members to attend small, hands-on classes and workshops in Orange County with a professional offering expertise and first-hand experience in photography.
PPC & PPA Sponsored Photography Classes – Fall 2013…see the complete lineup of classes taught by Julie Diebolt Price in Orange County, California and Vancouver, Washington here.
Online registration is available for all classes.
Sunday, 9/8: Seeing the Light – Studio and Natural Lighting and Posing
Sunday, 9/15: The Business and Art of Business Photography
Sunday, 9/22: The Business and Art of Business Photography
Monday, 10/14: The Business and Art of Business Photography