13 things about business video that you might not have known…
1. According to Cisco, 90% of all traffic on the Internet in the next few years will be from video. So, if you are not using video to promote your business, you are losing out.
2. By 2013 nearly 20% of all ad spending was directed toward video content.
3. Keep your videos short. According to marketing professionals the typical length of a watched Internet video is just under 3 minutes.
4. Create a video with high-quality production values. Not many people want to spend time watching a video that is fuzzy and blurry.
5. To have a professional look, you really should use supplemental light.
6. Choose only video websites that will allow you to share your video with social media –
YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn.
7. Choose a title that accurately reflects what your video is about.
8. Include a two- or three-paragraph description the clearly outlines what’s in your video and don’t forget to include relevant tags.
9. According to Forrester Research, videos are 53 times more likely than text to appear on page one of Google search results.
10. You can use YouTube’s keyword tool to help you pick the right keywords that are the most popular based on monthly search statistics.
11. When you post your video to social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, be sure to either tweet or tag influential companies or people in your posts.
12. You can use Facebook ads to promote video reviews and other content.
13. Did you know that sellers, who present their service on video, sell 220% more?