The Business and Art of Business Photography
by Julie Diebolt Price, member of Professional Photographers of America
Photography workshop sponsored by Portland Metropolitan Photographers Association
Sunday, September 15, 2013, noon to 6 p.m.
Here’s what we will cover in the six-hour workshop:
– Before you press the shutter button (marketing to get the clients in the door, studio preparation and client preparation.
– The shoot (hands-on) Shooting tethered in the studio, image review and selection.
– The shoot (hands-on) Natural light photography on location near the studio.
– Post production (Photoshop) and electronic delivery.
– Collecting the money, thanking the client, testimonials.
Don’t miss this hands-on, practical training in the Pacific Northwest!